Thursday, April 16, 2020

TEENAGE HEAD - 78 2017

This rare record was released via Cameleon Records, 300 copies, and for the first time on vinyl: ten unreleased nuggets from 1978 by Teenage Head, a French band from Pau and they consisted of Ricky (vocals), Guy & Didier (guitars), Alain (bass) and Alain (drums). The five play solid catchy Rock'n'Roll including some sixties classics in a nice garage sound. Hard to believe that nobody took care of the band and it had to take over forty years before an album was finally released. You can listen to it on bandcamp and let yourself be convinced. I have to say, I get a little nostalgia when I listen to this music, and I feel like I'm back in the wild beat generation, a pleasant feeling... Top Record!!

- Great Thx to Nolti -


2 comments:

  1. I could be wrong I guess, but I think there was another band wth the same name from Canada??

    NG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're right, check this:
      https://wdthtc.blogspot.com/2020/02/teenage-head-king-stteddy-boys-2007.html

      Delete