Monday, May 06, 2019

V/A - Licht & Schatten 1981

It looks like, I can't get rid from live music and another proof is this old German compilation by Schäumer & Voigt Records (2000 copies) and it was recorded in Berlin at the legendary SO36 on 17. June 1981 and I think it was the first festival in this club ever. Musically I have to confess, is not all adorable but a few highlights are among them, System and Rubberbeats, to be exact, otherwise a lot of experimental stuff. Egal, now I'm dedicating myself to the snooker final in Sheffield.

1.Fieber - DER MODERNE LUFTKAMPF
2.U-Bahn - SYSTEM
3.Sprüh Es An - SYSTEM
4.Intermezzo - DIE GELBS
5.Nice - P1-E
6.49 Second Romance - P1-E
7.Holocaust - TANK OF DANZIG
8.Brainwar - TANK OF DANZIG
9.Rediowar - DIE UNBEKANNTEN
10.These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - RUBBERBEATS
11.Rock & Roll Is Bigger Than All Of Us - DJANGO & MARIA


No comments:

Post a Comment