Monday, May 20, 2019

V/A - Goot From The Boot 1984

Original via Spittle Records released this little sunshine was reissued in 2007 by Gonna Puke Records and that was a good idea. I love Italian stuff, no matter if Hardcore, Punk or Oi!, somehow I come quickly in and let myself driven by their powerful and raw energy. I think most of the songs on this slab are partly unreleased or only found on rare tapes. So a good reason to pay concentrated attention to this record. Now I hope that the postman finally arrives with a package of more goodies so I can meaningfully use my time with ripping.

1.In The Centre Of The Nite - GREY SHADOW
2.Grey Shadow - GREY SHADOW
3.It's War - NOISENOISENOISE
4.Moral Suicide - NOISENOISENOISE
5.My House On The Road - MIND
6.Sabotaggio - CANI
7.Quando Sarai Grande - CANI
8.Gun Gadin - JUGGERNAUT
9.Everything From Near - JUGGERNAUT
10.A Minute Of Hate - JUGGERNAUT
11.Aikido - PUTRID FEVER
12.Never Again - PUTRID FEVER
13.Reggae People (Big Noise) - PUTRID FEVER
14.Life Is A Game - FUNNY FASHION


3 comments: