Friday, May 31, 2019

LA SOURIS DÉGLINGUÉE - Varsovienne 7'' 1982

Last call for May and I was very productive. And now: a bit rockabilly, sometimes reggae and delicious punk, that's La Souris Déglinguée (a.k.a. LSD) from Paris. This is their single from 1982 on Kuklos Records with the promo cover (250 copies) and we have two different tracks here. The title track is a short number and when you listen to it you might think this was a Russian punk combo. Very nice traditional sound and an Russian army choir looks like young mugs with lots of pimples, hahaa.... the flip is a cool ska-reggae bitch with lots of lalelulalalolula... nice and cozy. I've posted their debut album some time ago with more infos about the band, so let L.S.D. in!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow ! I didn't know the existence of this record , thank you Michael.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That surprise me my friend, I'm sure you have a decent collection I am all the more pleased :)

      Delete