Sunday, July 02, 2017

V/A - Vägra Raggarna Benzin Vol.2 1998

Let's have a look now for more Punk/New Wave sounds from the Swedish provinces and this is volume 2, again released via Massproduktion, with twenty extreme rare goodies. Some of the original 7Inches already found here in the blog others on relevant blogs in the net. Very good artwork with detailed information in the booklet (only in Swedish) which is not included in the file because I don't have this CD anymore but who cares. Who wants more, I recommend Volume 3+4 which came out in 2015 as double album.

1.Ringhals Brinner - ASTA KASK
2.Pengar - TRASE OCH SUPERSTARARNA
3.Knulla I Bangkok - BAD BOO BAND
4.Återfall I Farten - N-LINERS
5.Kuken I Styret - THE SAME
6.Väktarnas Värld - TST
7.Film Noire - UNTER DEN LINDEN/ATT SOM
8.Silvias Unge - KRIMINELLA GITARRER
9.Fri Energi - SARAH COFFMANN
10.Amsterdam - ETIQUETTE MONA
11.Häftig Brud - EPIDEMI
12.Mina Polare - RASTA HUNDEN
13.Hör Inte Till - TT-REUTER
14.Dömd - BLITZEN
15.Uniformerade Män - BUGS
16.En Grogg Till - CYKLON B
17.Fahlmans Fik - SVETTENS SÖNER
18.Maskerad - VACUM
19.Pompeji - ONBIRDS
20.Ett Gevär I Min Hand - DIESTINCT


No comments:

Post a Comment