Saturday, December 31, 2016

STRYCHNINE - Jeux Cruels 1980

So, the last one was a request by myself and I have not doubted that I was heard. The debut record by Strychine from Bordeaux on Disc'Az Records and founded by Christian (vox), Jean-Pierre (guitar), Claude (guitar), Francis (bass), Luc (drums) and they released two albums and a few 7Inches. On this album are eleven excellent rockin' mid-tempo numbers and the most famous piece, which I totally admire, is Ex.Bx which was used for the Rare Punque Francais '77-'83 (KBD # 200) compilation and there are more goodies on various comps. You can find it on wdthtc. There are two bonus cuts within and with this post 2016 will be closed and I wish you all a Happy New Year and we see us

- Big Thx to François -


8 comments:

  1. ...und ick wünsch dir ebenfalles nur das Beste für 2017!
    Vielen Dank für die ganze Arbeit und die tolle Musik!!
    Bis denne,
    Nolti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prosit Neujahr Nolti! all the best for 2017!
      CHEERS!

      Delete
  2. Hey, many thanks (and francois and Fredrik too),By the way Boalted toads and this one link doesn't work (at least temporary ,,,it says "named solved impossible/imposible resolver el nombre del demonio): I hope this issue can be something ocassional (it happened with zippy sometime before, the curious thing is that va 1979's post of yesterday works right) anyway , tomorrow or Monday I'll keep on trying. Finally, I wish you (and Fredrik , Francoise and rest of friends, have a great time these days and better 2017)See you overhere in this fabulous site. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish you all the best for 2017 Mr.Lord! don't stop comment and the both links work fine.

      Delete
  3. Merci pour les tubes! :D Happy new year WDM, all the best in 2017 for you too!

    Fernando :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheers my dear friend with all the best wishes in 2017 particulary keep goin with this great blog...by the way,both songs from Mr. Hyde single you can get it from you tube channel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost forgotten,Bordeaux too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the best in 2017 for you fernando & trgec. I check the songs when I have time, thx for the tipp.

    M.

    ReplyDelete