Friday, November 27, 2015

V/A - War Is Insanity! 1996

Here we come to a compilation which I couldn't get any info in the World Wide Web. This shows either how rare and old this record is or little attention has been paid so a reason to change this and pay tribute to me, hahaha ..... Ok, this cool vinyl is a label co-production of the german KnockOut and Banda Bonnot Records from Italy and was released in 1996. The A Side comes along with knotless Oi! Street Punk while the B side, mainly Italian bands here, shine with a refreshing ska sound. So my ass can not sit still and I know your ass will go the same way. So stay clean, enjoy the music and be fair to all the skinheads in the world, I mean the real skinheads you know.

1.Marge - SHORT'N'CURLIES
2.All You Need Is Hate - STAGE BOTTLES
3.Noi Non Moriremo Mai (New Version) - KLASSE KRIMINALE
4.I Don't Wanna Die - FUCK UPS
5.No Retreat, No Surrender - BULLSHIT
6.Red Alert - REBELS
7.Last Throw Of The Dice - RED LONDON
8.Iron Man - RED ALERT
9.Victory To ANC - BLAGGERS I.T.A.
10.Nabat Combo - NABAT
11.Leave Or Die - RESISTENZA
12.I Wasn't Going To Call You Anyway - THE TOASTERS
13.Messagio Per Te - LE TREMENDE
14.Rivoluzione Rasta - FRATELLI DI SOLEDAD
15.Minaccia Alcolica - PERSIANA JONES
16.Tried To Love You - MERRY GO ROUND
17.Tu Non Sei Dalla Mia Parte - COLONNA INFAME
18.Do Nothing (Live) - SNUFF


No comments:

Post a Comment