Thursday, November 05, 2015

V/A - Göteborgs Rock-Ytterrock 1982

Gothenburg was a stronghold of Swedish underground music, punk, wave rock or whatever. This compilation belongs to the genre Rock, this means no real punk platter. Apart from F.K.M. I know not only band here but I love surprises. Released via Pang Records is this stuff partly for me too gammy, for example the Backstreet tracks are a pain in the ass, as well as Blå Schäfer and Kamrat Desperat. Positives are Nya Ambulansen with nice female vox and F.K.M., the rest is so Olala, not really for a punk rocker like me, but sure there are probably some of you have sought this record and therefore I had mercy.

1.Jag Såg Dej En Morgon - NYA AMBULANSEN
2.Tiden - NYA AMBULANSEN
3.I Europa - BACKSTREET
4.Vi Sticker Iväg - BACKSTREET
5.Du Får Mej Att Glömma - MIRAGE
6.En Sann Dröm - MIRAGE
7.Trad. - BLÅ SCHÄFER
8.Why Don´t You Listen? - BLÅ SCHÄFER
9.Katedral - KAMRAT DESPERAT
10.Ingenting - KAMRAT DESPERAT
11.Förlorad Identitet - MALTA FEBER
12.Liv Och Död - MALTA FEBER
13.Nattromans - MIDNIGHT
14.Movin' On - MIDNIGHT
15.Galen Hund - F.K.M.
16.Bomber Som Faller - F.K.M.

- Special Thx to Fredrik -


1 comment: