Sunday, October 11, 2015

THE CURE - @ Melkweg/Amsterdam 12.12.1979

"Take My Hand, You know I'll Be There, If You Can, I'll Cross The Sky For Your Love".... Sorry, I'm in the wrong song. Well I heard to a couple of songs which I have new and maybe I post a selfmade comp. sometime but I'm not sure if I want to make. I'm amazed that in the previous post about the behavior of people within a short time a number of comments up there, it seems a lot of you have also made "negative" experiences with people. I don't wanna discuss further and let this so. Now I listen to The Cure, the band I think with the most Bootlegs ever. I have a few and this is an awesome one from their first period, I mean after the first full great album, their sound has been extreme dark and was a huge break. Well, each of you know what to expect, the sound here is consistently brilliant, the song selection is okay, cover fits, and I don't know where I got this rip. Ist eh scheißegal, comes close to my mood today and I say "Cheers!, take me in your arms and don't fade away!"

Seventeen Seconds/Accuracy/M/10:15 Saturday Night/Play For Today/In Your House/Fire In Cairo/A Forest/Three Imaginary Boys/Jumping Someone Else's Train/Another Journey By Train/Killing An Arab/Subway Song/Grinding Halt/Boys Don't Cry/A Forest (At Night)

1 comment: