Thursday, October 15, 2015

PSYCHED UP JANIS - Beats Me 1997

Brrr, Rain outside and I'm not really in the mood to go out. I guess this becomes a train day....Fuck! - Well, first another pearl of music history. Certainly it's already known to everyone in blogland that I give preference to Scandinavian punk and find their sound more interesting than some UK/US band. About Psyched Up Janis I will not write much, you can read it for  yourself. They are very popular in Denmark, possibly in the UK (most of their albums were recorded there) but that was it. This band deserves, in my opinion, more attention. Even with this album (their second) prove Sune, Jacob and drummer Jesper they are gifted musicians and write melodic hard songs which piss forward. In between a few melancholy ballads and the sun shines again in Denmark. If someone didn't know a note by this fuckin' awesome band then quickly change that situation.

here


- - - - - -

2 comments: