Friday, August 07, 2015

V/A - La Créme De Skydog 1978

I end this little compilation posts with the second one from the French Skydog label. After the enormous first record called Skydog•Commando many asked me about this LP and so I search my files through and today the wait is over. On it togehter with French bands (1984) there are mainly English and American bands present and all nine tracks are worth hearing but killers as the Commando comp. have are not include in my opinion because musically the album steps more into rock and the sound is correspondingly 'soft'. But judge for yourself.

1.Jumpin' Jack Flash - FLAMIN' GROOVIES
2.Here Comes the Night - DUCKS DELUXE
3.It's Only Rock'n'Roll - TYLA GANG
4.Talkin' About You - TITUS WILLIAMS
5.I Wanna Be Your Dog - FANTOMES
6.High School - FANTOMES
7.Dirt - 1984
8.Flesh Kaput - 1984
9.Open Up And Bleed - IGGY & THE STOOGES


1 comment:

  1. Marc Zermati the owner of the label is still the punkfather.

    ReplyDelete