Thursday, August 06, 2015

V/A - Killed By Death #8½ 1995

After such classic compilations is absent of course a record from the most famous series and this volume has "All American Punk, No Foreign Junk" on it. Excellent song selection, bringing to light some previously unknown (and now ridiculously expensive) records. First pressing with white cover, second in blue. A few bands can be find on other comps. (for example the Texas bands) otherwise the level stays high and gives nothing to moan... other ones follow, Yiiihaaaahhh!!!

1.I Rock I Ran - TOXIN III
2.Frontline - SEIZURE
3.Twinkie Madness - THE COSMETICS
4.L.A. Sleaze - THE REACTORS
5.Taking The City By Storm - HASKELS
6.Can't Stand The Midwest - DOW JONES & THE INDUSTRIALS
7.Let The Kids Play - CRUCIFIED
8.Grind Her Up - THE UNCALLED 4
9.Stage Speech - SNUKY TATE
10.S&M - PUBLIC DISTURBANCE
11.I Wanna Be A Number - VAST MAJORITY
12.Mom's A Fake - STIPHNOIDS
13.Super Destroyer Mark II - TURNBUCKLES
14.Killer Cain - THE SHITDOGS
15.Punk Rock Star - JOHN VOMIT & THE LEATHERSCABS
16.Killed In Jail - LATIN DOGS
17.Population Zero - THE INSULTS
18.Pearl Harbor - MATCHHEADS
19.Fat Bitch - MATCHHEADS


3 comments:

  1. I see the Mirrors second single in your want list. I posted a live show from the Mirrors where they play the b-side of that single - 999: http://noiseaddiction2.blogspot.com/2014/07/sham-69crabsjerksmirrors-vortex-london.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see on your want list Too Much - Who You Wanna Be 7". I don't have the single but I do have mp3s for both bands singles. If you want them here is a link: https://mega.co.nz/#!aYll2ZIZ!l-ncT7sduqmmVjH3RjcBoxmnyP5mp4FhyL4yfle1Vlw

    Maybe you can make a nice post with the singles. I have no cover art, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very cool, thx....the other 7inch is posted here:
      http://wdthtc.blogspot.com/2015/02/too-much-kick-me-one-more-time-ep-1979.html
      also thx for the mirrors but I want the record songs.

      Delete