Friday, April 10, 2015

V/A - Wax Attack Vol.1 1998

A collection of rare punkrock. And yes it is. This unoffical release was pressed on Moonie Records and contains eight rare 7inches from the early years of punk by bands from Europe and Overseas. Meanwhile, the songs are almost everywhere in the www to find but the records barely. The selection is not bad, a solid mix of mid-tempo punk and a bit hard stuff and I like it. How many copies exist is unknown and unfortunately no information or scans with it and if someone has I would be grateful for an email. Overall, a decent record that I would buy.

1.Death Was Too Kind - SUBHUMANS
2.Fuck You - SUBHUMANS
3.Inquisition Day - SUBHUMANS
4.Slave To My Dick - SUBHUMANS
5.Sit On My Face Stevie Nicks - THE ROTTERS
6.Amputee - THE ROTTERS
7.Sietämätön - RATTUS
8.South's Gonna Rise Again Parts I & II - RATTUS
9.Fucking Disco - RATTUS
10.Täältä Tullaan Kuolema - RATTUS
11.Stop Start - RATTUS
12.Mucha Policía, Poca Diversión - ESKORBUTO
13.Enterado Vivo - ESKORBUTO
14.Mi Degeneración - ESKORBUTO
15.Minä Haluan Paljon Rahaa - TERVEET KÄDET
16.Joutukaa Siecut - TERVEET KÄDET
17.Vapaa Pohjola - TERVEET KÄDET
18.Working Class People - SOCIETY DOG
19.Bad Dreams - SOCIETY DOG
20.Plastic - MOLESTERS
21.I Am - MOLESTERS
22.Christ Child - RAZORS
23.Enemy - RAZORS

- Great Thx to Drago -

No comments:

Post a Comment