Saturday, April 04, 2015

THE BROMMERS - Defekt EP 1980

A fantastic 7inch in a brilliant KBD style and the only release as far as I know from the Brommers, Den Haag. 500 numbered copies on P.P.O.P. Records, different screen painted sleeve and a copy with lyrics inside. So yesterday I ripped the bootleg compilation Punkrock From Holland with tons of rare stuff and the Brommers with 'Fine Words' on it and I thought their EP is a nice post here. I check my hard drive and here it is. Don't know from which Blog I found this but that doesn't matter. Four tracks all fantastic, only the last hobbles a bit behind. I think I'm going to rip more records while recovering from my annoying cold. Let's see if I have more desire to post today, the main thing the coffee tastes. More compilations featuring the band Killed By Epitaph and The Hague '80 Live.


No comments:

Post a Comment