Friday, April 03, 2015

LOW BUDGET BAND - No More Military Forces 7'' 1981

Obscure Rockin' Punk Band from Kassel with their lone single. Mr.Austria send me the flip 'No Fashion' and I was immediately blast. Damn fat guitar '77 punk and this song sounds like Ramones at 16 RPM. So I check discogs for this and search the www for the a-side. Found it but the b-side is the winner (title track is not bad but a bit too rocky) so I ask my friend in Vienna and he sent the whole record with covers in. One thing is certain, this 7inch is not listed as a punk rock record and disappeared into obscurity but what the five people here celebrating is exceptionally hot shit. I would not hesitate to perpetuate this band on a Killed By Death sampler. Listen to it and be besotted by this dirty heavy grime sound.

- Extra Special Thx to Reinhard -


No comments:

Post a Comment