Sunday, March 22, 2015

NECRACEDIA - Now I See Clearly 1991

Well, I kinda tired to post more, feel empty and burned out but I need to do something else, otherwise I go completely insane. Lucky for you. In the short silent time new material came in and asap will this appear here in this cinema.

But today one more old post by a great punk band hailing from Pittsburgh. Necracedia were active from 1986 until 1992. Their debut EP Fight For Change was released 1990 in Viesly/France by Bad Card Records and you got four cool punk songs and a track at the end which isn't noted on the tracklist, but you will now how it named. In 1991 they released their only full length album on WreckAge Records and this is a Killer with twelve classic punk numbers, like their debut the band not lose their hardness and this album is powerful and aggressive and the snotty vocals are just awesome. Hell, I love this voice!! America have many cool punk bands but this 4 piece combo deserves your attention and I hope you'll find at least how great they are. 'I Wanna Leave This Sick Machine', classic mid-tempo punk and I see clearly now (!) and you'll do so well.


3 comments:

  1. I hope you will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you are back, i'm gratefull for all your posts at down underground, wild devil rules and now over here. I wish you a great deal of strenght.

    Marc

    ReplyDelete