Thursday, February 12, 2015

VENDETTA! - Ride On 2x7'' 1994

Next stop Switzerland with this ultra rare double 7" which was released in a limited edition on Desert Engine Records and I have no information about the band, except there are from Zurich and some members were active in the late seventies known Swiss-punk bands like Rebels or Sozz. Here are four flawless '77 punk rock trashers and the record comes in a pretty nice gatefold cover. I guess the boys love motorcycling, hot girls and they are always searchin' for good parties (is very familiar to me). Excellent production and with their sound I come evermore in a good feeling. Interesting band definitely, only release I think. "I Didn't Know I Loved You 'Til I Saw You Rock'N'Roll" so you can imagine what goes on here. Cool Shit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment