Tuesday, February 24, 2015

MIRANDA'S - For Promotion Only EP 1981

First and best record by this punk group from Breda, released in 1981 on Mirandas Records. Can't say much about the band and I must confess that this is not my rip. But these 4 tracks are worth to post here again because I love this cracker. The punk scene in the Netherlands is, as in many other countries, more or less coincided with the squatters and therefore strong political orientation. Compared to the UK, calls the existence of punk in the Netherlands hardly to the public at large. Some many bands were formed, Svatsöx, Grrr, Vopo's, Filth, Nitwitz to name a few, and the punk scene grows and is for me one of the best here in Europe. Musically very aggressive and very varied, sometimes experimental and with strong attitudes. Always a welcome guest in my room. Enjoy this 4 snotty punk tunes and start a pogo-party!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah YEah A POGO PARTY!!!! Boy I envy such a lovely scene in this day and age always somewhere it ebbs and flows like anywhere else it could be. Viaditty Com

    ReplyDelete