Wednesday, December 31, 2014

V/A - England Belongs To Me 1996

I leave this damn 2014 with an absolute rarity and a blast and I hope the next year is little better than the last. A lot of rare and remarkable albums I've posted with the grateful support of my wonderful colleagues, Thanks a lot friends!!! Sure I shall continue to post cool records until I have time and interest to keep this Blog alive, sometimes it's gone and my life is more important to me, you know. Well, we'll see.... So the next post belongs to this Bootleg compilation, this is Volume 1 and was originally issued in Japan (300 numbered copies) then reissued in 1998. Features some already known UK bands along with some unknowns. I'm sure you love this record like I do and if you can't get enough from this awesome stuff then choose another KBD record and burn both on CD and impress your friends with it! I wish you much listening pleasure with this sound!!!

1.England 77 - HORRORCOMIC
2.The Vagrant - BEEZ
3.South Gonna Rise Again - FX
4.Air Raid - DISORDER
5.Into The 80's - THE NOW
6.Only Death Is Fatal - GARBO'S CELLULOID HEROES
7.Blank Generation - THE XTRAVERTS
8.Best Friend - THE GANGSTERS
9.Apathy - THE EXITS
10.Man In The Box - V2
11.Door In My Face - THE FRUIT EATING BEARS
12.Orders - LONDON PX
13.No Answers - THE ALTERNATORS
14.Kidz Next Door - KIDZ NEXT DOOR
15.Total Control - RED RAGE
16.Chloroform - THE BLEACH BOYS
17.Regulations - NEON HEARTS
18.Red Alert - SQUAD

5 comments: