Tuesday, July 16, 2024

THE COURT - I Wüü Net 7'' 1985

It's not easy to write about a band when you can't find anything about them on the internet, but that just shows how damn rare this little round black one is, and today it comes by a four-piece band called The Court (Herbie (vocals/guitars), Andeas (bass), Leopold (keyboard) and Kurt (drums), presumably from Vienna, and this two-sided cracker was born by Karma Records. Musically, they move somewhere between Hardrock and Punk at a decent tempo, with a shrill voice in charming Austrian slang and, as far as I can understand, some solid lines. The Flip tries harder and seems a bit more cheeky, because the screeching keyboard wants to go through the ceiling like an alarm, it's amazing. I'm glad I finally managed to check my hard drive again, is sometimes like a treasure hunt with exquisite finds, enjoy!

- Great Thx to Reinhard -


1 comment: