Thursday, July 18, 2024

GANG GREEN - Another Wasted Night 1986

Time for a classic and we move to Boston and meet Gang Greenfounded 1980 by Chris (vocals/guitar), Bill (bass) and Mike (drums) and broke up three years later. Chris reformed the band the following year, and they experienced numerous line-up changes until its dissolution for the second time in 1992. Doherty has been the band's only constant member and has kept Gang Green active from 2005 onwards. Unfortunately, the slab had to leave my collection many years ago due to financial problems and all I have left are the digital CD versions that were donated to me by a friend. Eight superb songs, each a killer, and I don't need to say more, read the reviews and the band's history online. I'm going to rip another record now and not drink a Bud. Original via Taang! Records, re-released numerous times.


1 comment:

  1. I found out about this band when Tankard covered "Alcohol". Excellent 80s Hardcore Punk! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete