Sunday, December 31, 2023

CHELSEA - The Punk 7Inch Collection 1998

So friends, last day of this year and it was an interesting one for me with lots of new experiences, great music and ups & downs. Big hugs to everyone who supported me, left a comment, sometimes encouraged me and to everyone who visited and recommended my theater, thank you all! Without you, none of this would make any sense, Cheers!! In 2024 wdthtc will of course continue, and as often as I find time, new stuff and re-ups will find their way herein, so stay calm and look forward to the upcoming movie programm. The perfect ending 2023 belongs to the fantastic foursome Chelsea from London who are on the road since 1976 and this superb collection was released via Captain Oi! and features all their early 7Inches and kicks twenty-three times and doesn't need more words.

Have a Happy New Year, stay vertical and be yourself!


11 comments:

  1. Alles Gute und weiter so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "be yourself" = advice from the heart

    Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY for everything and HNY2024

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog has given me a pathway to soooo much music i never heard of and for that I will always appreciate what you do! Thanks for all the effort you put into this blog its my lifeblood for so much cool sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finishing ripping the Step Forward Years 4CD box set that Captain Oi put out recently

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a treasure trove here. I look forward to checking this blog every week. Helps me to be myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. INITIATIVE LET'S CONTINUE IN BLOGGER

    Hello music lover friend, I'm trying to make ourselves known and thus have more followers. For this I have created the initiative 'Let's continue on Blogger'

    The initiative is designed to create a small community of music blogs of all genres that know each other and collaborate with each other, in addition to helping new bloggers who are taking their first steps in this world, like us.

    You just have to read the instructions at this link http://bit.ly/4aALZkY

    And don't forget to make it known, the more people know it, the better.

    The comment you can leave is this example: Hello! I am also part of this initiative. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following it; I'm back and here to stay. I hope you like the content.

    Excellent content on your Blog.
    All the best! Blues Hendrix

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long Time no see, mr wdm. Hope youre allright, and see your wonderful work - up again, for another punk year. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mate you still alive? Our friend at old weak and always a wanker blog passed away and im very sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and it's a bitter loss. I'm not in the mood at the moment but wdthtc goes definitely ahead.

      Delete