Sunday, October 15, 2023

COLD I - Cliff Flowers 2018

Now I want to introduce you to an interesting Greek band called Cold I and this four piece plays a catchy Eighties Post-Punk & Dark Wave sound. Founded 2015 in Athens by Fotis (vocals), Vostron (guitar), Mitsos (bass) and Christos (drums). Άνθη Γκρεμού (Cliff Flowers) is already their second album which was released via Bat-Cave Productions and has six melodic and atmospheric highlights to offer. I can really say, that their music transforms all your stress and anger into positive energy, at least that's how I feel, and it's just nice to listen to. Although their noises are very melancholic and dark, but it's the perfect sound to calm down, collect yourself, reset and gain new momentum. Just stop and think, take a look at the world and yourself and ask, if all of this is okay. That's what I do with such stress-free music. Well, all of us have shit on our legs and need an outlet to shake that off, Cold I is an excellent help for that. Try them, it's perfect when you need a holiday from yourself and check out their other records, the last one came out this year and I hope they stay with us for a while. Cheers & have a nice Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. Like it. Try also Hekátē mr.wdm another one from athens. Anything else from greece calmy or stormy, will be wellcome. Great and thanx again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your recommendation, I'll check them out.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! These are some nice tunes!

    ReplyDelete