Saturday, July 01, 2023

V/A - Es Gibt Ein Leben Vor Dem Tod 1991

A record I ripped many years ago is this Benefit Compilation for "Rom e.V.", "Ausbildungswerkstatt in Managua" & "Angehörigenkonto" and the slab came with a sixteen-page booklet, which I didn't scan and to be honest, I'm not enthusiastic about the music. I was only interested in one song and that's why I buy the thing, the rest is alternative stuff which doesn't knock me off my chair, a reason to sell the record quickly and I haven't listened to it for a long time either. Some even offer them for horrendous prices, but convince yourself whether the record is worth these amounts. Certainly an important release and good to finance such benefit things with compis and it's nice that there are mostly new and unknown bands among them, that  combines the useful with the useful. Well, I'm sure there is something for almost everyone, except Hardcore fans will probably stay away from it, it's your turn.

1.It's All Told - LOONIES
2.Hey Rote Zora - HEITER BIS WOLKIG
3.Mystery - LUCY KILLED THE DRAGON
4.Tu Was - YOK QUETSCHENPAUA
5.Crazy Creatures Of A Sick Society - HÄWI MÄDELS
6.Tränen Lügen Nicht - ARNI ARSCH
7.Draw The Curtain - DOG FACED HERMANS
8.Together - HEAVY GUMMI
9.DASLEBEN - EA80
10.Phoenix - HOUSE OF SUFFERING
11.Out To Nowhere - AMOK DREAD ATTACK
12.Zustand - ERICH FRIED


No comments:

Post a Comment