Wednesday, June 07, 2023

LES VERMINES - Lulu's Bollocks Circus 1985

Today a record from the wanted list and it's the second mini-album by the Vermines from Rouen and their debut Bad Childhood (1983) was already a classic, so the second slab is a decent sequel. Unfortunately only eight songs on it, but every one is a real treat, the four know how to write good songs and be remembered. In 1989 follows a cassette with rough recordings called We'll Pull A Fast One On You (listen) and this tape pretty much reflects the concerts of the Vermines, in terms of atmosphere and rhythm. Superb and passionate!

- Great Thx to Reinhard -


2 comments:

  1. I am actually glad that you (or in fact your pal Reinhard) found this one on my blog mate, that's my record. You're very welcome and I take the opportunity to thank you for all your sharings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ok. I always rely on the music I receive being worthy a post, unless specifically denied. This rip didn't say anything like that and I'm glad you see it as uncomplicated, would otherwise take it down.

      Delete