Saturday, May 20, 2023

RAMONES - Swallow My Pride EP 1977

Nun, with the Ramones you never can't go wrong and I don't want to write much more about the four from New York, we all know their story. Famous band, one-two-three-four forward Punkrock with a lot of leather on it. This is, I think, the fourth 7Inch and both songs on the A-side were taken from the second album Leave Home while the flip is a goodie which was recorded live at The Roxy in Los Angeles. This music is still absolutely high class and I'm always in a good mood when I listen to and often play them when I'm in trouble or pissed off. In the meantime their original records have increased in value and I advise anyone who doesn't know the band, they really exist, to buy their records because there's hardly a bad one out there.

- Great Thx to Fredrik -


No comments:

Post a Comment