Sunday, March 12, 2023

FEHLFARBEN - 33 Tage In Ketten 1981

Second album by Fehlfarben on Welt-Rekord, which in my opinion was wrongly given little attention and had a difficult time after the departure of singer Peter Hein. Guitarist Thomas now took over the vocals and I have to say he gives the very good lyrics the necessary expression, his own charm and style and 33 days in chains has the same emotionally oppressive density as the debut. Dynamic interplay of bass and drums, fast beats combined with unique guitar playing. I won't say it's better than the debut, but the fine production plus the fantastic lyrics make this record still worth listening today. I put it out after a long time and immediately transported on my phone. You will find two bonus tracks from the CD version in this file and anyone who likes the music of the Fehlfarben will definitely not be disappointed. Well, times aren't very pleasant right now and I've experienced once again how sneaky people can be, but that doesn't belong here and I need to clear my head. Enjoy Life and good music and trust no one!


2 comments:

  1. This ROX! I had not heard of it before, but am listening now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks a lot for Felfarben!

    ReplyDelete