Sunday, January 15, 2023

Breakfast at 15:00 MEZ... and are you hungry?

I know this post will interest a few but this platform is perfect for that, and here I can do what I want and this is not an instagram influence (for all those who found me through bubble, urrgghhhhhh). After a long weekend with music and a long sleep, even the hardest Fucker has to eat something, and maybe some of you know that I love Curry Geschnetzeltes, today with chickpeas, something new and I have to say, fucking delicious! If you would like to try the following recipe: 200g turkey, 60g noodles, curry cocktail with chickpeas in a jar, garlic, oil, salt & pepper and a fresh red paprika. Preparation time around thirty minutes, and how it tastes you will found out and that's it for today, Aloha!

- - - - - - - -

7 comments:

  1. I have visited your blog for a long time, I have heard the music you share with us, and I have learned about records and artists very unknown for me, and all this stuff have been good... but this post is definitively what I did most like - especially at lunch time!!! Greetings from Brazil!

    Leandro Albuquerque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very delicious and I'm going to give it a try. What are the red vegetables mixed in? Tomatoes? Bell peppers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes. Thank you for the clarification. The only paprika I've ever encountered in my limited time in the kitchen is the dried powdered version of paprika that you find in the spice section of markets. I'll need to be on the lookout for fresh paprika in my local markets so I can give it a try sometime.

      As always, thank you for the excellent musical lessons you provide w/ your postings. I've learned a lot about European bands I would have never encountered if it were not for your blog. Now I must also say thank you for increasing my knowledge in the kitchen as well! l:)

      Cheers!!
      Francisco

      Delete
    2. is always a pleasure to me Francisco 😉

      Delete