Saturday, December 31, 2022

V/A - Canada's Pissed Vol.2 2011

🍸 So folks, now the last post in 2022 and I have to say, for me it was an eventful year with many changes, new experiences, solid friendships and global catastrophes (which only shook me in passing because I know exactly how stupid people are, and believe me; I'm tired of taking this damn shit or keep worry about it), but all in all I am very satisfied with the year that is ending. A delicious menu will follow shortly and in all my bliss there is an unofficial treat that will take us across the atlantic to Canada and it's the second volume with angry Canadians and this bloody sucker is full of thirty splendid KBD rarities from 1977-1983, and this fucking Compilation pees an excellent yellow color in almost seventy-eight minutes (are there any champagne friends here?). - Dear followers, I hope you will be satisfied with what you have found here, a warm welcome to all newcomers and to all my friends/visitors:  a happy new year & see you in 2023! 🍸

1.Giddy - BATTERED WIVES
2.Over My Dead Body - THE CADS
3.Night In The City - THE ALLIES
4.Coho, Coho - ARSON
5.Telex Love - EXISTERS
6.Sailing To Hell - THE FITS
7.That's Right, Nothing's Left - REGULATORS
8.Teenage Rampage (Live) - THE SECRETS
9.Wild At The Beach - WAYOUTS
10.Help, Help, I'm Drowning - BOTE PEEPLE
11.Special School - CRASH KILLS FIVE
12.Wanna Get Around - THE INNOCENT
13.Mad At The World - OHM & THE SECRET SOURCES
14.Suicide - THE PEDESTRIANS
15.Don't Bother Me - YOUNG CANADIANS
16.Rebel Like Me - THE STATICS
17.I've Got Your Number - THE RAGE
18.I Broke Her Heart, She Broke My Arm - STARK NAKED & THE FLESHTONES
19.No Regrets - PLATINUM BLONDE
20.Who Wants Guns? - SWINDLED
21.Mr. Suburbanite - THE TERMINALS
22.She's A Dog - SIMPLY SAUCER
23.Suburban Addicts - RESULT
24.Upside Down - SLANDER
25.Cowboys Are Fags - DEMICS
26.Escape - THE PERKS
27.Thrills - CRASH 80'S
28.No Brains (Required) - SINNERS
29.Cyanide - 63 MONROE
30.Someday - GENERICS


5 comments:

  1. A happy new year for you too!

    https://sintrabloguecintia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting with not many Canadian bands that I recognize. Nice job! Is there a volume 1?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you click on angry Canadians (Vol.3) you will find the link to Volume 1. Cheerio!

      Delete