Monday, December 19, 2022

THE 1980'S - 3'rd Kind Rock 7'' 1980

One of the best World Cup finals I've ever seen was on yesterday and I won't go into detail about it, I just almost missed my train, anyway... it was worth every minute. But back to shitty Monday which was horrible once again and therefore sweet music to calm down a bit. In Bremen at home are the 1980's and the trio consisted of Jet (vocals/guitars), J.Pop (bass), Knox (drums) and in their two-year lifespan they managed one 7Inch, probably on their own label Kandikorn-Record (it looks very D.I.Y.) and we enjoy two passable New Wave goodies, very charming and somehow cute. Other musical activities are present on some tape compilations that are out of my league. Now a cigarette, a beer and life becomes a little more pleasant.


2 comments:

  1. Und es gibt immer noch Bands aus den Achzigern die ich nicht kenne) Hast du noch mehr davon?) Und jetzt ein paar Gläser Rotwein))) Dane für all diese Schätze die ich ohne dich niemals kennen würde! Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete