Sunday, November 06, 2022

Things that just suck!

Well friends, that's how it looks. I still had a little hope that the box would regenerate, but the picture teaches me otherwise. Yesterday I wanted to keep an eye out for a new desktop, but my mental state didn't allow it and a purchase should be made sober. Well, I like to use a Sunday to rip records, but today I spent my time doing housework. It's also necessary because I have to admit I'm not a fan of it, but when the stove looks like puke and the sink is extremely calcified, the only thing left is this wonderful work.

I also thought of using this opportunity to take a little break, life demands its everyday needs and I neglected some important decisions. But without wdthtc it doesn't work either. It's good that I still have the Lappi to continue here, but I don't like to use this part for this. I don't get bored, but I lack a bit of motivation, I feel a bit amputated without being able to pursue my hobby the way I love it. And since the world of work is taking a lot out of me, it will probably take a while, but I'm optimistic. So don't worry, it's definitely going to continue and until then there will be posts that are still on my hard drive.

- - - - - - 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this, but they (who?) say everything happens for a reason so well this reminds me that no matter computers, music is forever and gets me the mood of billy synth and the turn ups a synth punk combo that i got to know here so cheers and thanks once again for all this music 🍻🍻🍻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, music lasts forever but it sucks when technology fails... and I need technology 🍻

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all you have done and I hope you will continue. Everyone needs a breather now and then. I suspect you will come back with a bang soon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go on your blog everyday and always look forward to all the punk nuggets you post. Respect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete