Sunday, October 02, 2022

V/A - Punk Territory Vol.6 North America Hardcore 1982-85 [1996]

I'm back and I have to say the little absence felt good and it is not easy to get back into everyday life, but after holidays is before holidays, right. And a long weekend is just fine with me and yesterday three points against the leader of the Bundesliga makes my spirits skyrocket as well. Accordingly, today's post fits perfectly and you certainly know this small series and know what to expect. Volume 6 of the unofficial Punk Territory releases on Anthology and this completes the little digression with early Punk/Hardcore rarities from around the world in this theater.

1.Death Of A Nation - TENSION
2.My America - TENSION
3.Recruits - TENSION
4.Preserved - TENSION
5.Put It Out -TENSION
6.D.W.I. - JERRY'S KIDZ
7.Insanity - JERRY'S KIDZ
8.Kill Yourself - SAVAGE CIRCLE
9.We Don't Have To - SAVAGE CIRCLE
10.Don't Do It - SAVAGE CIRCLE
11.Hardcore Rules - SAVAGE CIRCLE
12.Kill Corps - SAVAGE CIRCLE
13.White Boy - FUCK UPS
14.Once I Had A Brother - FUCK UPS
15.Get Out - FUCK UPS
16.I Think You're Shit - FUCK UPS
17.Negative Reaction - FUCK UPS
18.I Hate You - FUCK UPS
19.Bang Bang Bang - PATRIOTS
20.Destruct - NEOS
21.They'll Destroy Themselves - NEOS
22.(Almost) Typical, Obligatory Anti-Government Song - NEOS
23.Ambitious - NEOS
24.Where Did You Go Wrong??? - NEOS
25.Just Like All The Rest - NEOS
26.Look Around In Despair - NEOS
27.Conscripts - NEOS
28.Jungle Beat - NEOS
29.Other World - NEOS
30.Opposition To All Violence, Even If Commited In Self Defense - NEOS
31.Die For The Cause (Bobby Sands) - NEOS
32.Ripped Off Again - NEOS
33.Sexual Revolution - NEOS
34.Heavy Phuckin Metal - PILLSBURY HARDCORE
35.Wanna Check Out My Record Collection? - PILLSBURY HARDCORE
36.Pot Is Lame - PILLSBURY HARDCORE
37.Pillsbury Hardcore - PILLSBURY HARDCORE
38.7-11 Is God - PILLSBURY HARDCORE
39.I Love Ponoma - PILLSBURY HARDCORE
40.Hey Bob What's Up? - PILLSBURY HARDCORE
41.Ode To Mr. End - THE PREVARICATORS
42.Livin' In Khaki - THE PREVARICATORS
43.I'm So Cool - THE PREVARICATORS
44.Zero Mentality - ANTIDOTE
45.Got Me On A Line - ANTIDOTE
46.Die At War - ANTIDOTE
47.Something Must Be Done - ANTIDOTE

- Great Thx to Reinhard -


1 comment:

  1. nice! I have all but 6 and i was stoked to see you posted this one. As always, much appreciated! Keep the comps coming!

    ReplyDelete