Monday, August 15, 2022

GIUDA - Racey Roller 2010

A few weeks ago I introduced you to an Italian band called Taxi and these gentlemen have changed into Giuda and continue where Taxi left off and my request was heard and today you can enjoy the first Giuda album. Giuda is a five-piece band from Rome that play an air-punching mix of anthemic ‘70s rock hooks delivered with the brutal force of early UK Punk, all interpreted in a contemporary and original way with relevance for today’s discerning listener. Racey Roller is a firework of ten mid-tempo goodies that I like to listen on vacation in the car. Full of positive vibes, great Rock'N'Punk stuff and I don't know why I read Glamrock everywhere? This is a real infectious and energizing slab, no ifs & buts. But maybe I don't know enough about this genre, anyway. This is a solid great debut from an interesting combo from Rome.

- Great Thx to Bristolboy -


No comments:

Post a Comment