Monday, July 18, 2022

MARILLION - @ Rundsporthalle, Baunatal 01.10.1983

Now a really awesome bootleg by Marillion and this concert was broadcasted back then on a cold December winter evening at the HR3 radio station and you can't imagine how fitting & great this for me was during this dark timesI was unhappily in love again and was looking for solace in music, this year the band's debut album came out, which immediately appealed to me and then, to top it all off, this transmission comes, better than winning the lottery. Screw love when you experience a moment like this. The sound quality is excellent and Fish tries really hard to present his German which works brilliantly and as it was obviously their first visit in this country and I think he has it mastered brilliantly and it's a pleasure to listen to. Last week my mind got stuck on this tape and to be honest I don't know when I last played a cassette but I searched for it on the net and it was published as 'German Script' and of course I grabbed it immediately and for all of you Marillion fans out there, here it is! Now enjoy eighty minutes of a fantastic performance.

Intro/He Knows You Know/Garden Party/Script For A Jester's Tear/Three Boats Down From The Candy/Assassing/Chelsea Monday/Forgotten Sons/Market Square Heroes/Charting The Single


2 comments: