Saturday, April 16, 2022

V/A - Despues Del Holocausto-Una Ofensiva Musical 1983

I made some re-ups and I can tell you, write in the comment section should be a post down, I fix it asap. Now an interesting compilation which comes from DRO and on this record Punk meets Pop. A daring mix I think and very successful for me. Right away I can't think of a comparable combination, but Spanish music is multifaceted and I don't think the idea is bad at all, as it offers the opportunity to examine some bands more closely and thus gain more attention and Discos Radioactivos Organizados is a small independent label, founded 1982 in Madrid, which mainly releasing Spanish New Wave groups, from Pop to Punk or Industrial. Let yourself be enchanted by this varied slab and enjoy the sunny days.

1.Sexo Chungo - SINIESTRO TOTAL
2.Mercedes Benz - MINUIT POLONIA
3.Botas Y Tirantes - DECIBELIOS
4.Fuego En Mi Oficina - 091
5.Treblinka - KGB
6.No Puedo Mirar - NACHA POP
7.Desde El Fondo Del Espejo - ALPHAVILLE
8.No Quiero Ser - GABOTTI
9.Quiero Matar A Una Chica - DULCE VENGANZA
10.Amor Industrial - AVIADOR DRO


No comments:

Post a Comment