Thursday, April 28, 2022

KLOTZS - Schwarzer Planet 10'' 2013

Yesterday's gig was fantastic and now I'm listening to the gifted Positive Energie compilation on which Klotzs, Ingo (vocals/bass/guitar) and Sascha (drums) from Siegen, don't have a song on it but I'm now in the mood for melancolic aggressive D-Punk, Post-Punk in this case if you want, and 'Schwarzer Planet' is the first record, I'm not really sure', which shows Klotzs as a two-man combo and first I was skeptical how it could work, but one gig showed me clearly how it goes and I ask you, how many bands do you know in this formation? Exactly, not many. All the more remarkable their performance, and what can I tell you?: Es Funzt Great!! Enjoy six delis and if I you believe there are more musicians on these recordings, you are deceiving enormously. - By the way, both are very handsome guys and it's nice to meet them from time to time & I'm looking forward to the next. Whoever knows them knows what I'm talkin' about; to all my international friends: L.I.S.T.E.N.


No comments:

Post a Comment