Saturday, December 11, 2021

VERBRANNTE ERDE - Chrrr!!! 1998

Out of the ruins of the D-Punk combo Deutschlands Erben formed Ingo (vocals), Mischa (guitars), Eddi (bass), Jens (drums) in 1995 Verbrannte Erde and the four move in the dark, melancholic punkrock area which became typical of the band. Their style can best be compared with that of L.S.K., Serene Fall and EA80, with whom the band has played numerous gigs. In 1996 the first tape, Traurig Aber Wahr, was released, followed by their first EP a year later and up to date, they released four Longplayers, two EPs plus a live split album. As already mentioned, the four prefer largely dark minor sounds with personal & thoughtful words that I like very much and partly reflect my inner being, but why I only have this one album is quickly explained. The singing bothers me a little and doesn't captivate me as much as with the other bands. And for me, the voice has to fit just as well as the music, I'm demanding in all things. For the first album, very good and enjoyable!


2 comments:

  1. Danke für den Rip du alter Meckerkopp. Verbrannte Erde ist TOP und ich habe alle 8 Releases im Schrank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beruisch dich mein Freund, und Obacht... de Bus kommt.

      Delete