Monday, December 20, 2021

VANDAALIT - Namuja Lapsille 1980

This gluttony at this time is really enormous, Cookies, Stollen, Roasts, etc.. I'm gradually wondering where it's all going, my scales inevitably show me too many kilos. Do you feel the same way? Well, I don't even want to know. Let's concentrate on the essentials and let's see what musical treasures I dig up these days. Vandaalit from Hyvinkää has permission to open this week, they were a gang of youngsters who played hard blunt Rock & Roll in the mid-seventies, founded 1977 by Vesa (vocals), Piitsi & Klide (guitars), Sepi (bass), Ari (drums), but hearing the Ramones everything changed, and soon the band transformed their style to rough, simple punkrock. Namuja Lapsille is their debut album from 1979, released via Hilse-Levyt, with fifteen melodic straight forward sing along numbers that sound like easy Christmas carols for the whole family and the cover somehow fits as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment