Tuesday, December 28, 2021

FEBER - s/t EP 1981

Quite late already, and tomorrow morning I'll sure look like a tired cauliflower.... fuck it! Today's vibes come from Feber, a short-lived five piece and I guess, the boys were from Oslo. For sure is, they consisted of Gunnar (vocals), Hugo (guitars), Egon (bass), Kjell (keys), Per (drums). Only release is this 7Inch on Tempererte Plater and features four simple stomper, not really something special and I know better stuff/bands from this country, but somehow, the slab was lying around and looking at me pleadingly. Not much is known about Feber and I don't want to search for. They were definitely honored on some relevant Compilations which are a must for every KBD friend. And now I cuddle with my Teddy, good night!


2 comments:

  1. Gunnar was later the singer for Svart Framtid, Kafka Process and So Much Hate. Kjell was his brother in law. The band were from Drammen. That was Gunnar's hometown.

    ReplyDelete