Wednesday, August 11, 2021

V/A - Popstars Play Poptones 1991

This interesting compilaton is the only release by Red Phoenix Records and I have no idea who and when this file was beamt to me, it just comes in too much and I can't remember everything, especially since I'm almost a bit overwhelmed, but in the end it doesn't matter. The fact is, four bands, largely unknown to me, intoxicate with excellent music, catchy melodies, occasionally longer pop songs trilled with organs in the middle and short crisp crackers as well. Three songs per band and I can't help, but somehow I feel a slightly melancholy undertone in the whole thing, I think people tend to be a little romantic in the Balkans, ahhhh... I love that. Fazit: All ingredients for a delicious menu are available, Chapeau!

1.Pivo - HOGARI
2.Ima Dana - HOGARI
3.Giške - HOGARI
4.Tramvajljudi - EX-CESS
5.Sputaj Udove - EX-CESS
6.Monopol - EX-CESS
7.2 Spomenika - POKRET OTPORA
8.Podkultura - POKRET OTPORA
9.II Priča - POKRET OTPORA
10.Grčka - KONTEJNER A.D.
11.Neki Deo - KONTEJNER A.D.
12.Deni - KONTEJNER A.D.


3 comments:

  1. very interesting bands, you can post more of them if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! great thanks for all the musik you share unreachable otherwise

    ReplyDelete