Monday, April 26, 2021

VAINS - You May Not Believe In Vains But You Cannot Deny Terror EP 1980

First, all requested re-ups are done and after scouring my hard drive again, I keep coming across hidden treasures and I think I won't be able to listen to all of them in this life, unless I reach retirement age and sit on the beach near my holiday home in Cyprus, but it's not that far yet. But one of them is rolling now in. The debut record by the Vains from Seatlle on No Threes Records, formed by Criss (vocals/guitars), Nico (bass), Andy (drums) in the late seventies. This record was pressed in an edition of 1000 copies and offers three untamed fantastic killers. The detectives have also immortalized all three songs on various Killed By Death compilations. What more punk heart do you want?


5 comments:

  1. YYYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!! thanXXX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were several records that No Threes put out from 78-84 and I'm still looking for the first 2 Fastbacks records ("It's Your Birthday" & "Play Five Of Their Favorites"). They're collected on a 1991 LP called "Never Fails, Never Works" as well. If you come across any of that please post. Cheers, Mark L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great post.

    Regards,

    Brian Guy

    ReplyDelete