Saturday, March 27, 2021

7 SECONDS - The Crew 1984

Classic US Hardcore debut from Reno by 7 Seconds with eighteen decent intense blasts and after on numerous compilations and three 7Inches The Crew was released via BYO and I continue with a retrospective review: "Tiny Mix Tapes wrote that the band's sound "is distilled to a steady grind of too-pah beats and blender-like three-chord sounds, but it’s the combination of this minimalism and Kevin Seconds’s voice, passionate, melodic, hopeful, that makes you believe everything he says." I think, these words describe this record perfect and I regret never seen them live. But their dynamic power on stage comes across on the live album One Plus One from 1987 what I can seamlessly recommend to you. I really enjoy listening to old fantastic classics from time to time, and there are many from various countries and that makes a life as punker worth living, we live/love versatility and variety. I think Mainstream can everyone, punk not! - Now come into the Crew while I'm making myself a little pretty, breakfast is waiting.


1 comment: