Sunday, February 14, 2021

V/A - Fun's Not Dead 1985

Inspired by Nolti's birthday repetition, which is full of numerous D-Punk classics and songs I haven't heard for a long time, I thought I rummage on my hard drive and check out what's elegant there. The result is this decent compilation by More Fun Records with fine and exclusive pieces by eight bands which made their vinyl debut in the mid-eighties. The selection is quite convincing and for me it belongs to one of the positive apparitions in this sector. Came partly in colored vinyl and detailed inserts which are unfortunately not available here, maybe someone has useful scans for me. The slab became a victim of my lack of solvency at that time and that is of course annoying. Egal, sometime is Schulz anyway. If you like these bands take a look around the blog, you'll find more stuff for sure. Now I'm chilling a little and I'm hot for the match against Cologne later. Prost!

1.Sixpack - CERESIT 81
2.Hoffnungslosigkeit - BOIKOTTZ
3.Mord Und Totschlag - ROTTING CARCASS
4.Ungewissheit - INFERNO
5.4.Reich - SACKGASSE
6.Kidsoldiers - BOIKOTTZ
7.Fuck - ROTTING CARCASS
8.Mode - CERESIT 81
9.Amis Raus - ROTTING CARCASS
10.Der Kampf - MANIACS
11.Unknown Soldier - ST-37
12.Hannover 84 - WUT
13.Army Dub - WUT
14.Kraft Durch Bier - CERESIT 81


No comments:

Post a Comment