Thursday, February 18, 2021

TURBOSTAAT - Live @ Clouds Hill 10'' 2014

Always welcome in my theater and a band I appreciate very much and enjoy is Turbostaat from Husum, now located in Flensburg. The five came up with the splendid idea for their fifteen-year existence to organize a tour under the motto: "fifteen years, two evenings, sixty-three songs", quasi birthday tour. On two evenings in a row, they play all sixty-three songs that have been released on record so far. On the first evening the songs from the first two and a half albums, on the second evening the songs from the following two albums... This slendid  10Inch with eight songs was recorded live on 21.09.2013 @ Clouds Hill Recordings in Hamburg and only available for ticket owners to the band's 15th anniversary tour. All of these copies are signed by the band. After the tour the band sold a few unsigned leftover copies through their homebase. Limited to 4000 pieces. In my concert life I only had such a brilliant experience with EA80, but then I had to drive from one place to the next and here it was the same location on both evenings. I was completely exhausted after the first show and by the second evening, a Sunday, I really had to pull myself together but it was worth. Great and unforgettable moments/memories, I am very grateful for that! Now enjoy the record and notice: Turbostaat are and will remain Jan (vocals), Roland & Marten (guitars), Torbert (bass), Peter (drums).


No comments:

Post a Comment