Friday, January 22, 2021

RAW NOISE - Sound Of Destruction EP 1990

Crust Maniacs Watch Out! A treat for you... but first a bit info for all the unknowing: Raw Noise were founded 1983 in Ipswich by Dean (vocals), Ali (guitars), Ade (bass), Pigkiller (drums) and were one of the first to play an aggressive style crust punk. They made three 7Inches and three albums. In January 1985 they became Extreme Noise Terror. I have to say, crustpunk is absolutely not my style, but I can easily get excited about the brutal furious hardcore sound because I have access to it. Little story: I remember, many many years ago, my love and I were invited to a friend's birthday party and there was also a guest who played in a "Screamcore" combo and had a gig that evening. I had to see that and I can only recommend to everyone visits such a gig, Pure Ecstasy! I don't have to describe to you how it feels, just listen to these four songs from the second EP, I promise: this stuff is going to erupt your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment