Saturday, January 16, 2021

NIRVANA - Bleach 1989

I've heard a lot of Seattle stuff this week and when I talk about this city I mean the grungers who scolded themselves Nirvana. Many of you know the second album Nevermind, which was hyped, praised and revolutionary mentioned in all shitty media and I think, the damn journalists have penetrated turn-ons pushed the band to a level they never wanted to enter, at least that's what I guess. Bleach clearly proves the musical roots of the band and is rough and unfit for radio,TV, etc.... just music for the underground people who experience real life on the edge of the shitty society, and how greedy these morons are shows that after Kurt's death in April 1994, the album led to a resurgence of popularity,  entering the Top Pop Catalog chart at number six in the week following his death, and eventually earning the top spot on May. Good for the label, Sub Pop's most-selling album release to date is the debut by Nirvana and this fuckin' stinky record is the best in my opinion what they made in their first line-up: Kurt (vocals/guitars), Chris (bass), Chad (drums), this is the CD version with two bonus cuts and you should enjoy it. Well, a long day with lots of music is coming to an end, I'm exhausted and allow myself to point out two more classics (listen) from this important and brilliant three piece from the States (and from there came so much incredible shit the last few weeks). Bundesliga is waiting, I'm gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment