Thursday, January 28, 2021

L.S.K. - Rückkehr Zum Ort Des Geschehens 1998

Second long player by L.S.K. from Rathenow on their own label Moon Records which was recorded in just two days. The band consisted of Seve (vocals/bass), Kilian (guitars), E.S. (drums) and I'm a little late with the record. Coincidence would have it that I now come across it again because I want to transport their music to my phone and read in the comments that I should rip their second one. Said and done. Twelve dark nuggets are on it and was the debut rather populated with short, concise pieces, L.S.K. wrote more mature and melodic songs. Lyrically still personally and a little sadly desperate. In 2002 the band was buried and continued as Die Angst who publish pieces here and there. Currently, a strictly limited 10Inch (29 copies) by the singer is out under the name All Those Riots Are Gone on Sick Suck Records, which I can highly recommend, if you get one. For those who are late, all records are re-upped. Now I'll see what's next, endless raining outside, time for a long music day.


1 comment: