Sunday, January 24, 2021

Fuck Winter II


Well, you'll see two nice pics from the beautiful Wetterau, the place where I usually go on weekends, with my girlfriend. And I have to admit, the white splendor makes me happy and snow so early this winter is a long time ago, it will/is a cold one this fucking year. Currently one degree and the first beer is running. The idea is floating to me, send me your winter impressions of your hometown and I post them as 'Fuck Winter III', and if you wish, write it in the comments and you will find my email there. But apart from this idyllic fanzination, my opinion stays: Fuck Winter!

- - - - - -

3 comments:

  1. Today's high temperature will be 16 degrees Celsius with rain later today. The rain is welcome as we've been in serious drought and had several big fires this year.

    Enjoy the snow and beer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I had found your blog sooner because we had a very bad winter. No electricity, no water for one week.

    You have a great blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you discover a few nuggets here and can warm with them.

      Cheers!

      Delete