Monday, December 21, 2020

WASTE - History Repeats EP 1982

Einer geht noch und wir besuchen unsere Nachbarn im Westen und finden Waste with their sole record and this four piece consisted of Nonkel RR (vocals), Hans (guitars), Klaus (bass), Fred (drums), released via Miranda Records and it's a real nugget. It's really amazing that they are nowhere present on one of the relevant compilations, you know which one I mean. A short review by Pushead: "Swirling guitars, spinning fast psychotic grinds of explosive vigor. Enter Waste from Holland, yet another approach to quick demanding hardcore and punk, completely different than Agent Orange or BGK. Waste is aggressive; an onslaught of butchering mayhem bolts you to the electric chair with schizoid charges of outrageous fury." Well, I say the boys recorded four excellent songs and they sound more like early UK punk. Cool one 👍


7 comments:

  1. One of the best Dutch punrock ep's ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this band several times when I was a young girl. Punk was still new for me and those were sensational gigs. I had never experienced so much energy before. Great memories of great times! I heard there will be an ep release of old material soon. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds promising, I hope you heard right :)

      Delete
    2. Who are you? Just curious. ��

      Delete
  3. @WDM Does this blog have a mail adress to correspond to? I can arrange a copy of the 'new' ep for you. Minds me, my vocalist name was Nonkel RR. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nonkel, very much. Contact me via:
      wilddeadman@web.de

      Delete