Thursday, December 10, 2020

PARANOIA - Shattered Glass 1984

All right, one more now because I'm in top form; I won another pizza versus my girlfriend in Backgammon after three sets of wins and she's a bit angry because she was close to winningbut a six and four doublets broke her neck, but she still love her King and if you are bored, play this game.... now to the post: I would say a record from Rot Records is never dull and another example is Paranoia, they were Janet (vocals), Paul (guitars), Mick (bass), Phil (drums) and this longplayer was posted by Curious Guy from Phoenix Hairpins blog (unfortunately inactive & today as an archive) in fuckin' 2008 and now I think it's time to post it again because I listen to this album in the last days and thought to myself "what an amazing record!", it must be available because it's a terrific one, I think it's okay & important while the link doesn't work and this stuff deserve a re-upp and so I bring it on for you again and don't kill me Curious, the credits belong to you. About the band is nothin' to find except their MySpace site where you can find more songs from this Stoke-On-Trent based combo, can also be found on numerous compilations. Let's Goth'N'Roll!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment